Our Way of Keeping You Safe
Remember that here at American Walk-in Tubs, your safety is our priority. We’ve built our own system of safety checks and balances to ensure that your bathing experience is safe, simple, and luxurious.
Each one of our unique American-made products is designed with these safety checks and balances in mind, and equipped with the following safety embellishments:
- Durable anti-slip material on the seat and floor
- Additional grab bars to prevent falls
- An elegantly long shower handle
- A built-in and sturdy non-slip seat
- Lowest patented tub entry on the market at only 2 inches
- Your choice of left or right-swinging shower doors
- Color, style and size options on accessories for maximum comfort and luxury
Designing your new walk-in tub is designing your new bathroom. Pair our trusted safety features with these elegant custom features:
- Colorful therapeutic light options
- High-quality sound system
- Sophisticated hydrotherapy spa
- Soothing aromatherapy
- Comfort-driven inline heaters
- Modern whirlpool
- And more!
You can be assured that your safe experience is ADA approved. What does this mean? The ADA enforces a specific set of safety standards for all home remodeling, ensuring a safe atmosphere for those who are disabled. American Walk-in Tubs is an excellent option for individuals with disabilities, providing a safer, more comfortable, and therapeutic atmosphere where you can calmly relax during your daily bath or shower in your customized walk-in tub.
Embrace your freedom. It’s safe with American Walk-in Tubs.